A big 2 hours grooving and "breathes out ..." later, I feel energized. Good! We will see for the rest of the adventure with this first real big contract writing TV! I talked a big half-hour yesterday with my script editor on the phone. It was nearly 17h and I had not done anything good ... I turned round. As an author, you may know, it's really not my type "blank page"! In short, I needed the lights of my script. She's great. It has allocated and yesterday, at 22:30, I finished my synopsis, I have read and corrected this morning at dawn this morning.
I'm pretty proud of myself because I have expressed (I speak as a book of pop psychology!) My script to my discomfort with the comments "by mail" (you see, for lack of time (TV, ce the rush) it deliver our mail version, and a few days later, we received comments from the team (scripts, contained and counselors) by mail. we read and we made the corrections, which returns by mail . And this without ever meeting or RV to brew ideas. My script told me that this method is not ideal and she assured me she will try if we talk about the future between each step. Me it does not bother me that does not accept my ideas, but I can at least defend them! I am happy with the opening of my script and I'm glad we brewed ideas together on the phone yesterday. I am also proud to have met this challenge. This is not official, but it's a test they make me go. The result of my episode is less important than the way I bounce ...
Bong!
0 comments:
Post a Comment