1.La Photo of the Year:
2. The drawing of the Year:
There are two: My gang INIS early and my gang INIS after 5 months. I have a new family. These people have since the first week of classes in February 2009, my new family.
3. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I wrote an episode of a series that was filmed and broadcast. I followed all these steps with great interest due to my training!
I have directed two short documentaries for the Web.
I learned to sound and art direction of plate.
I participated in 11 shooting short films.
I lived one month on a famous ship, the Sedna IV docked at the port of Gaspé.
I realized one of my fantasies!
I toured the island by bike!
At the end of the year due to ice in my mother's car, we fell in a ravine 20 feet ... without any scratches!
4. Do you have kept your resolutions last year, and are you going to do for the new year?
I started smoking after 6 months off in May ( the end of the INIS - big rush!) I smoked (blaming me) for another 6 months, and I re-arrested since November 20. This time it's good!
I looked like I was there told me. I followed as acupuncture treatments. I stopped because of money worries. I think again soon, although I feel that everything is better.
My resolution for 2010: These 2 of the 4 Agreements: A Practical Guide
THAT YOUR WORD IS PERFECT
Speak with integrity, say only what you think. Do not speak against yourself or pour médire sur autrui.
NE FAITES AUCUNE SUPPOSITION
Ayez le courage de poser des questions et d'exprimer vos vrais désirs. Communiquez clairement avec les autres pour éviter tristesse, malentendus et drames. A lui seul cet accord peut transformer votre vie.
Ce sont les 2 qui me causent le plus de problèmes. J’ai de la misère!!! Mais je souhaite les pratiquer et les appliquer toujours du mieux que je pourrai en 2010!
5. Est-ce que quelqu'un dans ton entourage a eu un enfant?
Pas directement. À ce que je sache. Plusieurs connaissances ont eux des bébés ou sont tombées enceintes, mais pas de nouveau-nés près me.
6. Does someone in your entourage is dead?
Not someone close, either. A friend of a friend committed suicide earlier this year past, which is sad.
7. Which countries have you visited?
I stayed in Quebec, but I spent the entire month of July in Gaspé.
8. What would you have in 2010 that you did not have in 2009?
More contracts paying and interesting writing.
Time and the confidence of producers to write the series TV of my dreams.
time, money and friends to travel. A big trip south to pick up completely!
And why not, my first trip to Asia?
9. What dates from 2010 will remain etched forever in your memory, and why?
February 2, 2009 - classes begin at INIS. The first day of the rest of my life!
September 15, 2009 - Graduation ceremony at the SAT.
10. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
INIS Definitely DO!
But as my participation in more than 10 shootings this year, like:
AUTHOR
"Simon has a new girlfriend achievement Christian Baril
" The Cormorant "directed by Philippe Drago
DIRECTOR
" The Carrick "
"The mistakes of the past"
"Simon has a new blonde "Christian Baril achievement
" Tianjin Gaspé "directed by Albert Kwan
" Gespeg, after land, "directed by Heloise Pocas
then 2 CORPOS with Charlo: The
Opening Night of Festival Plaza in downtown Montreal
The center of Pointe-Claire International
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
"The guédille Revisited Pierrick Campbell
" Next Angelus "by Albert Kwan
I am very proud have participated and achieved many significant projects and important. Things finally unblocked for me!
11. What was your biggest failure?
My break with my boyfriend after a year and a half relationship. But victory in this failure is that we were both very honest and we really are still one to the other very important. A great friendship, respect, was born of this relationship. This is a victory in itself. But it's always sad to conclude that a great love is dead ... Or rather, it evolved into something else ...
12. Have you suffered an illness or injury?
No. Extreme fatigue after INIS and Gaspé. With the Summer of crap we had, and a month of August when I had it working like crazy caterer to try to pay my debts, come the fall, I felt that I had my batteries down! I drag this tired since ...
13. What has been your best buy?
I did not buy anything. I simply live with the bare minimum. My year of study cost me dearly!
14. Who are the people whose attitude deserves a good reference?
My trainers INIS: Janette Bertrand, Dominique Drouin, Joanne Forgues, Marie-Claude Trépanier, Patrick Lowe ... They all believed in me and I was never let go!
My friend Belle Rousse, who proved to me she is a true friend, indestructible and completely invested, even in the darkest moments ... She made me swallow forces the great love she had for me ! My family
INISsiens. My brothers and sisters of creation with which everything was possible!
15. Who are the people whose attitude caused you problems?
Whenever the winter and spring were spectacular, summer and autumn were much more difficult. I wanted to review and explain with Ex-Boyfriend, I had not seen since the Great breaking 3 years ago (already). It was not a very good idea. This meeting has only re-open old wounds. Ghosts that do not always wake up.
After my break in May, I had two "stories" short but strong in me back! I
rencontré JP. Un hasard incroyable. Un coup de foudre pur. Pendant deux semaines, c’est la folie. L’énergie de l’amour naissant puissance 10. JP est comme un rêve devenu réalité : J’avais « demandé » suite à ma rupture, à la blague lors d’un soir de beuverie pour me remonter le moral entre amis : un super intelligent, genre mathématicien, qui ne serait pas un artiste, (ou du moins, pas un acteur ou un gars de théâtre! Au mieux, il pourrait être musicien, genre pianiste), qui viendrait des Régions, (genre Charlevoix, plus précisément, mon village préféré La Malbaie) et puis, un plus, pour ajouté au vœux "Unworkable", I asked whether a swimmer!
Well, JP was all that. He rose to me playing the piano at night ... We got along so well we never talked about our age (surprisingly) ... Then one day he discovered that we had 15 years difference. He was much younger than me. I thought he was around 25, he thought the same thing ... And he choke! And this despite the fact that we really trippa each other ... let me do overnight because I was too old, I was bumped into by Cibola!
Then il y a eu aussi S., un ami dans la gang des soirées d’impro. Un gars que je connais depuis plusieurs années. Et qui est déjà en couple. Avec un ami de la gang aussi (mais dont j’ai toujours été moins proche). Et qui, un soir de confidences, m’a avoué se demander souvent s’il ne serait pas mieux avec moi qu’avec son copain, qui le prenait franchement pour acquis. Il se demandait s’il n’était pas en amour avec moi. Et moi, je me dis depuis des années que ce gars-là, c’est le mec idéal. Mais qu’il est déjà en couple, avec un ami, alors, c’est impossible... Et j’avorte les pensées… Mais ce soir-là, la door opens. It nothing happens, not even a kiss. But the damage is done. It begins to be written. I ask him to settle his things before thinking about anything with me. But I'm crazy about him. I think. And I showed him my feeling. He asks me the time ... It's too hard to act as if nothing had happened, so I tried to get away a bit (not to break the "gang" and hurt her boyfriend, friend) but the truth comes out. The boyfriend comes across one of my emails. And S. choke. He proclaimed himself innocent by denying he could do or say anything that gives me ideas. He never rien fait pour me séduire. Je me suis imaginé des trucs. Moi, j’ai toujours ses réponses à mes courriels. Mais je ne veux pas le salir. Je suis considéré comme un pariât par la bande d’amis. Certains des amis ne me parlent plus, prétextant que ce que j’ai fait (mais je n’ai rien fait, on n’a même jamais frenché!) c’est la pire chose. Je ne considère pas avoir trahi mon ami. Je n’ai fait que mettre mes limites. Je n’en pouvais plus d’être le confident de S. et de l’entendre se plaindre, alors que moi, j’avais l’impression qu’on pourrait tellement être heureux l’un avec l’autre. Quand il m’a confided his feelings towards me, I just told him that I felt the same for him, but as it would be a couple, it does not happen. Finally, I feel S. I used (unconsciously) to show her boyfriend that he could lose if it does not change its attitude. And it worked. They are, apparently, very happy now.
The worst thing is that people of "the gang" who have tried and who have excluded "of Versailles" are those who are most on his conscience.
;)
16. Why did you really excited? INIS
!!
17. Compared with last year at this time, are you more?
1. Happy? Such date past year, I was euphoric. I had the money and waited to enter the INIS. I celebrate with my friends because I knew I would not see them for 5 months. It was a rush of karaoke, evenings of Rock Band or Wii, dinners, partying ...
hard to be happier, but yes, now that my first writing contract (on the issue Kaboum) is signed, I can say that I am happier than ever! 2. Big? A little. In muscles! I train 3-5 times a week
3. Rich? Oh no! It was expensive INIS. I am indebted course!
18. What would you like to have more?
A couple life where I'd be good and would feel completely supported and loved. More sub contracts and interest (obviously) and then, peace. If I'm not trying to be a couple now, is that the writing constant à l’INIS pendant 5 mois m’a fait explorer bien à fond mes multiples failles. Ça a ré-ouvert bien des blessures. Justement, cette faille immense qui m’habite et que je tente tant de camoufler, je sais que personne, ni un ami, ni un amour, ni un enfant, ni personne ne pourra la combler complètement. Cette faille est très sensible ces temps-ci. Et je cherche le moyen de l’apaiser par moi-même. Je ne veux plus mettre la pression de ce grand mal de vivre sur un amoureux. Cette faille, je suis la seule personne qui peut y faire fasse et la guérir.
19. Qu'est-ce que tu souhaiterais avoir de moins ?
D’angoisses. De peurs, Fear and over again ... we do not like me, you do not like what I do ... This huge fear of being "discovered" as an impostor! To be rejected. Not be equal. Have a less serious flaw, eventually ...
20. How did you spend the New Year? It's been awhile since I had not celebrated with my family. I spent the evening and night with my beloved cousins, Sherbrooke, and in time ... But instead of dancing all night, we sang all night, with games, karaoke and Rock Band on Playstation Your cousin ... It was a great pleasure!
21. Are you falling in love in 2010?
Yes. But who would have made me concerned was not available ...
22. Have you made one-nights?
Yes. But not really like that. I, for cons, dared out a fantasy during a one-nigth and that, that was awesome!
23. What was your favorite TV show?
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Jason Mraz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A&feature=fvsr)
Robyn (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = 4LEtrqv73cg & feature = related)
25. What you want and get?
My diploma from INIS.
confidence and recognition of my pairs.
contracts written!
26. What you wanted and did not?
holiday this summer!
Sunshine this summer!
A beach and warm sea this fall to get over this summer!
27. What was your favorite movie this year?
28. What you his it for your birthday How old do you have?
I was 36 years.
Friday evening, surrounded by my best friends, I went to eat at The Saloon. Then we went to sing at a karaoke (Club Date) but the bar was full, and we are only 5 to be able to push the score (out of ten!) I drank too much. I was ashamed the next day.
Belle Rousse (which could not be there the day before) invited me to supper with Bob. It was awesome, as usual! We played the Wii.
Sunday evening, it was Crockpot ended with an evening where one of my texts were read. Big
happiness!
Following this weekend, I decided to slow down a little drink. At several places in my schedule this year, he wrote: "I drank too much! "
29. What one thing could have happened and make this year even better?
That love is hard enough with my beautiful red hair. Whatever friendship is very beautiful.
shine and sun during the summer. That boyfriend
S. does not fall on my words addressed to her boyfriend ... Or at least that S. put his pants and took what he felt.
30. What has kept your sanity?
writing, definitely.
Some Friday night at Sky, with Tu and the other guys. 5 to 7 are crazy! And it feels so good to be Cruizer!
31. On which celebrity have you most fantasized?
My ultimate female fantasy disappeared. My beautiful Farrah who died June 25 ... I know she has been overshadowed by Michael Jackson, but for me the world is a little less beautiful without it! 32. From whom did you bored?
My family in the Eastern Townships, as always!
My travel mates, I have not seen for so long!
My friend Cath ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 to Quebec!
Ex-Boyfriend, unfortunately. Even after 3 years, the gap is still huge and still ...
33. Who is the best new meeting?
There were tons! My 12 Friends INIS, especially Julie and Charlo. Then my beautiful Marie-Laurence, a discovery, a wonderful actor and generous! Then my beautiful Janet, Michael, my manager at INIS, Dominique, my coach! My trainers and team INIS complete! Jean Lemire, The Sedna IV, Isa, and Loic, my friends from the Gaspé adventure! Drago, my friend and producer of the boat! Then, my new gang evenings (Guil, Seby, Ch) games, not to mention my beautiful Lupien, actress surprise in the Tender threesomes!
34. What is a good life lesson you learned in 2009?
Through perseverance, we reach his goal!
can not escape his past forever. One day he must face his faults.
Nobody can heal our wounds, and we can not ask anyone to solve our problems for us.
35. What song are you heard in 2009 in mind?
"Resilience, it exists" - Dominique Drouin in an exchange after a course.
"Even me, I'm afraid that someone comes into my class and tell me:" Madame Bertrand was discovered you have no talent! Get out immediately! "-Janette
" I come with bubbles " - My beautiful Bob! "It'll do you love? You got you hungry, you got you hot, you do you want a yogurt? " - Pamela Loving in threesomes
" Your father moé worse was the great love ... That's it. You're clean! " - Francine Awakening
36 - What song will remain that of 2009?
of 2 songs Dumas, my favorite singer ...
I do not know Yes but I do not know Yes but I do not know Your eyes rekindled the day In heart the heart of my nights I kept my secret desire Yet as the morning happens to you without warning I know that the days are sometimes Longs among men But you should do to thee please thee I know you will find Yes but I do not know Yes but I do not know Do not lose your independence It justifies your absence happens to you without warning And until dawn You stand silently I know that the days are sometimes long among men But you gotta do to thee please thee I know that the days are sometimes long among men But you gotta do to thee please thee I know you will find Yes but I do not know Yes but I do not know ... as I want to tell you I most want to escape you tired of trying to flee But until dawn It remains silently I know that the days are sometimes long among men But you gotta do to thee please thee I know that the days are sometimes long among men you there But you gotta do to please thee I know you will find Yes but I do not know Yes but I do not know ...
And I wander
often I walk into the city Montreal in winter it makes lonely Not a penny in pocket as cigarettes The choruses are piling up in my head Is happiness when I wander in silence Everything is clear, when I think I forget my romances, my love My moods, my absences I cross the busy anonymous I would like to touch But I do not know what to tell them I prefer flee Is happiness when I wander in silence Everything is clear, when I think Tell me how it How is today in England Here in Montreal it snows, it snows is a beauty to freeze any pain Remind me the day of your twenty-five years If I have money, I'll join you in the spring Is happiness when I wander in silence Everything is clear, when I think I wander in silence
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to you all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment